The International Training Course on “Climate Services for Disaster Prevention” is one of the steps of the PACC-RRC Training Programme on Climate Change Adaptation and Disaster Risk Reduction in Agriculture.
The Project Climate Change Adaptation and Disaster Risk Reduction in Agriculture is a training programme with the aim to reduce the impacts of Natural Disaster and Climate Change on the agricultural sector in West Africa.
This project is funded by the Italian Agency for Development Cooperation and realized by the World Meteorological Organization in collaboration with the Regional Training Center in Italy IBIMET-CNR and the AGRHYMET Regional Centre in Niger.
- Marina Baldi, IBIMET RTC
- Francesco Loreto, Director DiSBA-CNR
- Patrick Parrish, WMO representative
- Tiberio Chiari, AICS representative
- Moussa Waongo, AGRHYMET representative
- Bernardo Gozzini, Director LaMMA (Tuscany Region Meteorological Service)
- Antonio Raschi, Director IBIMET-CNR
# Climate Services for Disaster Risk Reduction
# Water cycle detection, monitoring and forecasting
# Climatic Analysis of Extreme Events
# Water cycle detection, monitoring and forecasting.
In order of appearance
- Analysis of precipitation extreme events with R software
- Spatial analysis and mapping with QGIS.
THE CNR-IBIMET WORKSHOP STAFF
Thanks to Fabio Migliacci, CNR-ICCOM, for video/audio technical support during the workshop. A special thanks to Guido Righini, CNR -IC, for the support on Moodle Platform.
Thanks to Gaetano Massimo Macrì e Vittorio Tulli, CNR Press Office.