The 9th RDA Plenary Meeting will take place from 5th to 7th April 2017 at the Barcelona Sants Hotel, Barcelona, Spain. Organised under the theme “Data Infrastructures for Open Science”, the event will bring together an international multi-disciplinary audience of data scientists, researchers, industry leaders, entrepreneurs, policymakers and data stewards. Plenary meetings and networking opportunities are all focused on exploring the best ways to exploit the data revolution to improve science and society through data-driven discovery and innovation.
Plenary programme highlights
- 75+ Working and Interest Group meetings
- Plenary Sessions on RDA Recommendations and Adoption
- Leading Industry Panel discussions
- RDA Recommendation demos and networking opportunitie
- Supporting Fellows and Early Career Researchers and Scientists working with data